‘Deep Groove’ Raceways
- Balls sit and roll deeper in the raceway channels than weaker shallow groove designs.
- Reduces axial and angular side impact damage and breakage, surfaces stay smooth and fast.
Respect the Shield
‘Straight Edge’ Frictionless Shields
- Non-contact rubber shields fit deep in the inner race edge- reduces oil leak and dirt & moisture intrusion.
- Free spinning, durable, pop off resistant shields, serviceable, remove-able, easy to clean and re-install.
Go Fast, Stay Fast
‘Micro Groove’ Raceway Surfaces
- Self-smoothing microscopic linear grooved raceway surfaces improve bearing lubrication and spin.
- The micro grooves increase spin by eliminating the standing wave of lubricant just in front of the rolling ball.
Max Impact Cage Design
- Strong, non-distortion glass filled nylon cage keep the balls precision spaced and oil circulating.
- Ball cage socket surfaces engineered to hold oil and provide continuous ball lubrication.
‘Balls Out’ Technology
- For optimum high speed performance install bearing with the designated balls-out/cage-in orientation (black pinstriped shields facing outside of wheel.)
- Results in a go fast, stay fast bearing that spins longer by reducing shield and cage contact on impact.
High Speed Ceramic Oil
- Oil is blended with nano-ceramic compounds for anti-wear protection for longer lasting bearings and improved speed.
- Light and smooth- with additives that resist rust, moisture, corrosion and oxidation for prolonged oil life.
Factory Fresh Quality
- 100% hand inspected twice and micro-polished & ultrasonic solvent washed 3X prior to final lubrication.
- Packaged in nitrogen filled shrink-wrap – reduces metal and oil oxidation until ready to be ridden.
There are no reviews yet.